This is the deadline for applications to the MARCH Network’s Network+ funding call.
A total budget of £250,000 (100% FEC) is available for projects in one of two categories:
1. Grants of up to £50,000 addressing one of two specific priority research questions:
- What are the core skills and knowledge required by community practitioners and organisations to co-design and deliver suitable and effective programmes for individuals with mental illness?
- What are the factors that determine the potential of a community asset or activity to be ‘sustainable’
2. Grants of up to £20,000 for innovative research on two further broad questions:
- Can community assets and activities help to prevent the onset of mental illness?
- What are the effects of community assets and activities on individuals with mental illness?
MARCH will fund up to 80% FEC of HEI costs.
For more information, visit their website.