No open funding calls
Previous funding calls
Second funding round (closed)
The MARCH Network’s second round of funding closed on Sunday 31st May 2020. Four projects which answered one of two specific high-priority questions were selected for larger investment of £50K, along with three projects addressing two broader priority questions for innovation grants of £20K, two of which developed from ideas developed at MARCH Network Sandpit events.
For further details on the projects funded, click here
First Funding Round (closed)
MARCH’s first round of funding was awarded in Autumn 2019 for sandpit events to support proposals on social, cultural and community assets and mental health. The funded sandpits covered the following topics:
- Engagement and Evaluation in Social Prescribing for Mental Health: how do we know we’re helping, and helping the right people?
- The role of social prescribing in addressing the mental well-being of people diagnosed with mild cognitive impairment
- Digital Community Assets and Mental Health
- Singing and mental health
- Perspectives on frontline arts participation for those with mental health needs
- An exploration of how assets influence decision making and outcomes of Mental Health Tribunals/Managers’ hearings (AID-Mental Health)
- Nature Connectedness
- Archeology and Veteran Mental Health & Wellbeing