The MARCH Network has been transforming our understanding of how social, cultural and community assets can support mental health since 2018. Join them at this special online event celebrating the MARCH Network’s impact and achievements as the project comes to an end.
You can expect:
- Presentations from key-note speakers about the network’s achievements
- MARCH and Policy – Social Prescribing and Community
- Community spotlights and videos from MARCH members
- Details of MARCH Plus Fund projects and their next steps
- Lightning talks from their early career researchers
- Exciting news on the next steps for the network
Reserve your ticket today to play your part in celebrating the MARCH Network and its achievements, and learn more about the next steps for mental health research and community assets.
For more events from the UKRI mental health networks, head back to the events page.