This event is now over. Watch a recording of the event:
Further details: http://www.vamhn.co.uk/how-to-engage-with-policy.html
The Violence and Abuse Mental Health Network continue their fantastic Early Career Researcher Lunchtime Seminar Series, this time exploring how ECRs can effectively engage with policy.
The following speakers will be joining VAMHN:
- Dr Benedict Wilkinson – Director of Research at The Policy Institute (King’s College London)
- Alasdair Love – Clerk to the Communications and Digital Select Committee (House of Lords)
- Dr Vivienne Moxham-Hall – Research Associate at The Policy Institute (King’s College London)
- Dr Brynmor Lloyd-Evans – Associate Professor at the Division of Psychiatry (University College London) & Deputy Director of the NIHR Mental Health Policy Research Unit
- Dr Claire Wilson – MRC Clinical Research Training Fellow (King’s College London)
This is the second of six events scheduled to take place in this Early Career Researcher lunchtime seminar series. Click here to see the full programme.
If you are an Early Career Researcher, check out this blog post for tips to help Early Career Researchers get funding for their research.